As a Defined Contribution Client Manager you will work within the Defined Contribution Group in Portland, Oregon providing customer service, administration, and regulatory compliance for our clients’ 401(k)/profit sharing and other defined contribution plans. This could include but may not be limited to working directly with clients on the daily administration of their defined contribution plans, reviewing contributions, distributions, loans, and expenses as well as preparing and/or reviewing compliance tests and Form 5500’s. You will also perform and/or review special client and plan auditor requests as needed.
- Work directly with clients as a daily plan administration resource
- Work directly with plan auditors as required to complete annual audit
- Review contributions, distributions, loans, and expenses
- Reconcile trust assets to participant accounts
- Perform and/or review compliance testing
- Prepare and/or review Form 5500 and attachments
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Defined Contribution Analyst / 401(k) Processor / Defined Contribution Plan Administrator / Defined Contribution Compliance Specialist
- Minimum 2 years' experience using OMNI or Relius defined contribution administration systems
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Access software
- Strong math skills
- Must pass a pre-employment criminal background check
- Must be authorized to work immediately in the U.S.
- Must submit a cover letter, stating your interest, experience and salary requirements, along with your resume
- Experienced peer reviewer of defined contribution processes
- Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA) or Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA) credential, or better
- Experience working directly with clients and plan auditors
Please send a cover letter stating your interest, experience, and salary requirements along with your resume referencing Job ID # 1033416.