The Benefit Service Representative is responsible for telephone communication with plan participants in our inbound call center regarding a variety of employee benefits.
In addition, the Benefit Service Representative has the opportunity to:
- Learn benefit plan provisions and apply that knowledge during customer service delivery.
- Assist in the calculation of pension benefits for participants.
- Make updates to employee benefit databases.
- Assist in production of reports related to employee benefit administration services.
- Receive approximately 30+ plan participant calls per day.
- Prepare written communications to plan participants.
- Update participant data in employee benefit databases.
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of departmental procedures.
- Process incoming/outgoing paperwork for plan participants.
- Keep client and participant data secure and confidential.
- Inbound call center experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, especially Word and Excel
- Basic math skills
- Flexibility to work occasional overtime.
- English/Spanish bilingual
- 1+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a benefits related area
- Desire to deliver exemplary service in a team-oriented call center environment.