The applicant should have the ability to lead an experienced team of student actuaries in analyzing healthcare cost and utilization data, develop and use actuarial models, and use Milliman tools and databases. The selected candidate will manage project delivery and assist with client proposals and presentations in India, as well as for services the India office provides to various Milliman offices worldwide.
Applicants must have:
- Fellowship in the IAI or actuarial exam completion near Fellowship or other equivalent status
- Team management skills and the ability to work independently and manage a profit center
- Ability to plan complex projects, identify key project deliverables and ensure compliance with Milliman quality procedures
- Knowledge of health insurance in India and keen interest to specialize in health and non-life insurance; knowledge of healthcare delivery system and treatment costs is preferable
- Experience with property and casualty claim reserving, pricing and predictive analytics is a plus
- The selected candidates will be offered a competitive fixed compensation with personal and team performance-linked bonus.
Please email resumes to: email@example.com.
For more information, visit: in.milliman.com.