An opportunity to work at a leading actuarial consulting firm, and consult life insurance companies in the region.
- Collecting, organizing and analyzing data and information
- Understanding, operating, and modifying complex computer programs or spreadsheet tools
- Developing and utilizing actuarial models in actuarial software
- Drafting written reports and preparing other external/internal correspondence
- Preparing and documenting project files
- Assisting with research and marketing projects
We are looking for a motivated college graduate who has passed university already to assist with consulting projects. Requires a strong work ethic, strong initiative, and ability to work independently. Candidates with experience in life actuarial work are preferred. This position provides excellent opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- Bachelor’s degree (graduate’s degree is a plus) in actuarial science, mathematics, informatics, physics or economics
- Actuarial software knowledge in Prophet, further C’, C++, Java, VBA, SAS or R are a plus
- Pronounced interest in economic contexts
- Analytical thinking, ability to evaluate analysis for communication to clients
- Effective communication skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent German and English language skills
Milliman offers an outstanding corporate culture, which encourages and rewards entrepreneurial behavior. You will be eligible for an incentive bonus and enjoying opportunities for professional growth and advancement with international projects and colleagues from all over the world. Competitive compensation in line with with your experience.