To express interest in this position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and indicate “Account Executive” in the subject line.
Experience and skill requirements
- 3+ years of relevant sales experience, preferably in solution based selling
- Strong analytical skills (statistics, mathematics, finance and/or economics)
- Exceptional communication skills
- One to three days of travel weekly (often day trips)
- Sponsorship not provided for this position
IntelliScript is a Milliman business unit that delivers software and prescription history data for use in medical underwriting. Our products and services are the standard for enabling faster and more effective medical underwriting. IntelliScript is looking for an Account Executive for a sales territory covering the southern and western regions of the United States. This position will be based out of the Chicago Milliman office (71 S. Wacker Dr).
We are looking for a driven, bold, and analytical individual to hunt new business and expand our presence with existing customers, which are primarily life and health insurers. The successful candidate will thrive in a results-oriented environment, creatively solve problems, think on his/her feet, and be comfortable in new situations working with and initiating contact with Vice President and C-level contacts.
The primary purpose of the Account Executive is to achieve their annual revenue goals. In order to consistently achieve this goal, the Account Executive must adhere to a sales plan that will allow them to generate a pipeline of prospects representing three times the annual quota.
- Prospect and develop interest within targeted accounts, manage the review process, and ultimately bring opportunities to a close
- Corner the market on all prescription history data projects and opportunities within defined territory
- Demonstrate and speak as an expert on the entire Milliman IntelliScript business solutions product suite
- Stay current and passionate about relevant political, legislative and market conditions in order to engage and drive sales forward and generate new opportunities
- Appropriately engage other Milliman IntelliScript business units and departments such as business development, marketing, IT and legal throughout the sales cycle
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all sales activities in Salesforce
- Provide accurate forecasts and details to sales management to evaluate all sales opportunities